Grow your podcast with our expert services.
The podcast industry is ever-evolving and we know that podcasting can often feel lonely and overwhelming. Are you struggling to attract and retain listeners for your podcast? Do you feel like your content isn’t reaching its full potential? The That Sounds Fun Network team is here to help you optimize your podcasting efforts and take your show to the next level!
Our podcast consultation services provide expert guidance and support to help you navigate the constantly changing landscape of podcasting.
Let us analyze and optimize your show content, marketing materials, and strategies to help improve, grow and sharpen your podcast to be the best it can be!
Enhance your podcasting knowledge with our 3-part podcast workshop series as you learn to hone in on your podcast’s production, marketing and advertising.
consult with the tsf network team
Get the feedback you need for your podcast.
Our podcast consultation services provide expert guidance and support to help you navigate the constantly changing landscape of podcasting. Whether you’re just getting started or looking to improve an existing show, our team of experienced podcast specialists can equip you with the tools and strategies you need to succeed.
From developing a winning concept and identifying your target audience to redefining your content and optimizing your distribution strategy, we’re excited to work with you to achieve your goals.
Do you have a specific question(s) about content strategy, production, or marketing? Contact us today to learn more about how we can partner with you to help you build successful content.
Consultations will be able to discuss anything you would like; however, a few common topics include but are not limited to:
Reach out today to learn more about our consultation services. We’d love to hear from you.
podcast show audit
Get a game plan to grow your show.
We know that podcasting can be a challenging and time-consuming process, which is why we’re here to help take the burden off your shoulders. Our team of seasoned podcast professionals has the expertise to provide comprehensive podcasting auditing services that cater to your unique needs and goals.
We’re passionate about helping content creators, podcast hosts, and podcasting brands realize their podcasting dreams. Our personalized approach means we work closely with you to evaluate your podcast’s strengths and weaknesses, identify areas for improvement, and provide actionable recommendations that will help you attract more listeners, improve engagement, and increase your revenue potential.
Whether you’re just getting started or looking to improve an existing show, our team of experienced podcast specialists can equip you with the tools and strategies you need to succeed.
Our audits begin with a 30-minute discovery call. We’ll then ask you to fill out a series of questions and prompts to better understand who you are and your goals for your podcast. Our team will then analyze your assets and provide a written report for four main areas of growth opportunities which include:
After providing you with your customized report, we will then meet for a 60-minute Zoom session to discuss your audit, and clarify and answer any questions you may have!
explore our workshops
Deepen your podcast knowledge.
Our team at That Sounds Fun Network has created these workshops to help you explore the ins and outs of production, marketing, and advertising. Here’s what you can expect:
Intro to Podcasting:
- The Basics of Podcasting featuring what is a Podcast, creating a podcast, and promoting your podcast.
- What to pay attention to: Growing your podcast, knowing your analytics, and bonus tips.
- Resources for podcast like: podcasting newsletters, conferences, and groups.
Podcast Production 101:
- Must-have equipment to get your podcast off the ground and running.
- Take your equipment one step further as we share high-quality gear recommendations.
- Learn the basics on how to set up your equipment the most efficient and effective way.
Podcast Marketing 101:
- Marketing strategies to help promote and sell your podcast on a variety of digital platforms.
- Take advantage of all the “free real estate” available to you to elevate your podcast.
- Strengthen your online presence and find unique ways to share your show with the masses!
Podcast Advertising 101:
- Learn about advertising best practices and lingo
- Understand what brands expect when advertising on a podcast
- What to put in your media kit!
Get all workshops for $30!
3 courses for $30
$350 per hour
Reach out for info